WOLF Stream is a bot that lets you create livestreams of your Stage shows and even re-watch them later!
Don't have WOLF Stream Bot? Get it HERE.
Quick Start Guide
Before you start, make sure:
- You have created a Group Event or that there is a Group Event you wish to record.
- If you do not know how to create a Group Event, check out the blog.
- You MUST have Admin status within a Group to record shows.
The next steps:
- In the Group that has the event you wish to record, type !ws schedule create
- WOLF Stream Bot will message you. Open up the conversation.
- Enter the Event ID into the Chat
- Confirm that you would like to record with Y
- WOLF Stream Bot will then provide you with a link that you can share with others to livestream your event.
|!wolfstream / !ws help
|Will display the help menu in the group chat
|Shows the help command for all supported languages
|Lists details about in-progress recordings in this group
|Displays settings help menu
|Displays recent recordings
|Start a new manual stage recording
|End a manual stage recording
|Manage scheduled recordings for upcoming Group Events
|!ws schedule <groupId>
|You can also start the schedule process in PM if you provide a Group ID
|!ws schedule create
|Allows you to schedule the recording of an upcoming Group Event
|!ws schedule cancel
|Allows you to cancel a scheduled recording
|!ws schedule list
|Displays a list of scheduled Group Event recordings
!ws schedule stop
|Allows you to prematurely end a scheduled recording
!ws schedule extend <minutes>
|Allows you to postpone the end of a scheduled recording by 5 to 30 minutes
NOTE: WOLF Stream Bot recordings are stored for 30 days before deletion.